Friday, August 23, 2013

Bump In The Road & Family Vacation

The past two weeks have been a little crazy for me.  I woke up in the middle of the night a couple of weeks ago to go to the restroom. Stepped down on my left foot to have intense pain shoot through it.  I have an old injury in that foot, I broke it about 15 years ago and every once in a while it will hurt but it usually goes away. This time it didn't. It kept hurting and it felt swollen too.  I took a few days off to help it feel better and then I went on vacation with my family.

We had a great time at the beach. I had my son bring the workouts but we never took them out of the case. I'm kind of glad I didn't because my left foot is still a little bothersome. Better than it was before but still a little sore.

I am starting week 5 again on Monday. I will be a few weeks behind where I was and I may have to do week 5 a couple of weeks in a row before I move onto the next stage that starts with week 6.

I am not giving up on T-25! I love it and I'll continue working towards my goal! I talked a few weeks ago about obstacles and overcoming them, also knowing you are going to face them and to not get down about it! I am not going to let it get me down. It's time to focus forward and move ahead!

I just wanted to give a quick update because I haven't been around. :)

Here are some great pictures of our vacation though






You can see we had a great time and it was very relaxing! :)

No comments: