Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 3

Oye veh!

Day three of T-25 was HARD! It was hard in more ways than one.

  1. I was a hungrier today than I have been he past three days.  I don't do hunger and I don't believe in starving yourself so I had to be extra focused on food and drink plenty of water. I ended the day with a huge salad with grilled chicken, apples, a tiny bit of blue cheese and some nuts and lemon juice. It was yummy and felt good.
  2. The workout was horribly hard for me today. I am not sure if I was just fatigued or if it was just a kick butt workout. Either way I had to take more breaks than I wanted. They were small, less than 30 second breaks but it is still very frustrating because this workout is only 25 minutes long and I hate to lose any of it!
I guess those are the only two things that made it incredibly hard. I almost broke down at one point during the workout. It's just so frustrating knowing how unhealthy I've become! 9 months ago Pat and I were doing Insanity! I wasn't really any smaller than I am now but I had more stamina.

I'm not going to give up though. This is for my health. I don't want to be one of those people who need lots of medications as they get older. I want to be healthy as long as I can. Getting older sucks. I just want it to such less. 


No comments: