Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fit Club Workout!!

My ladies rocked the workout tonight.  I was so excited because we did a big Turbo Jam workout (Cardio Party 3) and I didn't use an ankle brace at all!  I was so excited to be able to bounce around and kick and lunge and jump without pain!  I am still nearly pain free.  A little achy but that is to be expected.

By the time the 50 minute workout was over my ladies were sweaty and stick a fork in me done!  It's amazing how much more you give in a group setting.  I pushed a little harder, went a little lower and loved every stinkin' sweaty minute of it.

I have loved Tony for so many years and done so many of his workouts it feels a little strange to be doing ChaLEAN Extreme 5 days a week and then also doing a Chalene workout in my fit club tonight.  Next week's fit club will be Rev Abs! I can't wait for that one either!  We will be going into the Rev Zone! I hope they are ready for it! :)

I am so looking forward to some heavy lifting tomorrow with Burn Circuit 2.  YES! :) I need some heavier weights though so if you know of any good weights let me know.  I'm thinking of splurging for Power Blocks that go up to 50lbs.  Any thoughts or ideas?  What do you use?  I'd love to hear what you are using and like. :) Thanks.

No comments: