Monday, July 11, 2011

Starting ChaLEAN Extreme (Again!)

I am embarking on my second try with ChaLEAN Extreme.  The first time I did three weeks and stalled because of my ankle.  I let it get the better of me and tried to rest it and only do upper body.  I can do push ups better than ever! lol.  But I really, really, really want to hit this workout again.  I loved it, it felt good afterwards and I felt STRONG while doing it.  Yes it was a struggle and yes my ankle was giving me grief but I realize that what I have is scar tissue that needs to be broken down.  I need to have movement and I need to stretch it and work it. So I am going to.


This is going to be the summer of strength!  I'm excited and I can't wait to hit this harder than ever! I'll take some pictures and give you guys some weekly updates to hold myself accountable.  This is going to be a great experience. :)  I have the tools, knowledge and drive.  It's time to Decide. Commit. Succeed!

No comments: