Friday, July 15, 2011

Burn Circuit 2, ChaLEAN Extreme Review

Wow, OK, so yes, I've done this workout before.  Yes I knew what to expect. But no, I have not pushed myself to the near "vomit zone". I upped my weights, I pushed harder and farther than I had before. I knew I could so I did. I was shaky by the time the 37 minutes was over and I was in love all over again.

The way this program forces you to slow down you lifting, keep it so controlled and focus on the muscle groups you are working makes this program a one two punch.  You are doing sumo squats and bicep curls at the same time.  Focusing on lowering your body slowly, squeezing your thighs and raising your body.  Then at the top you do the bicep curl. That is just ONE of the many moves.  The three part push ups at the end of your workout is the cherry on the top!  Shakey, sweaty and feeling like I was on top of the world.  I showered, grabbed my Greenberry Shakeology and took my two youngest children to the DMV.  One got her permit while the other got his license.  Good day in the Woodward household so far! ;)

I'm interested in hearing success stories for ChaLEAN Extreme.  Please, let me know what you experienced and what your results were.  Are you using Shakeology while doing the program?  Leave a comment and let me know what program you are doing if it isn't ChaLEAN Extreme! I want to hear from you. :)

No comments: