Thursday, March 01, 2007

Have you ever had the feeling

That you're NOT being watched. You know that strange eery feeling that someone is watching you, only not. Like you don't exist. You could disappear. You may have already disappeared. You just don't know it. Maybe that is why you are not being watched.

Just a thought.

I've had this discussion with my 17 year old daughter. Every once in a while she gets this panicky feeling that she doesn't have a purpose. Her reality may not be reality at all. Makes one wonder. What really is reality. My reality may not be your reality. So really, am I hear? Or am I a figment of my own imagination?

Yeah, deep I'm not. Strange, maybe.

1 comment:

KellyC said...

Hey! Since I stopped being at my blog in January, I don't visit anyone else's either, as that was where all my links were.
I just happened by mine again, and I see you're not posting much anyhoo ;)

I mostly just keep up with people at TC, and I try to leave it at that, 'cause it's very easy for me to do nothing but sit here at the computer, looking around.

I have always wondered what the hell it is I'm "supposed" to be doing with my life, and I've come to the conclusion that as long as I keep asking that, THAT is the point!