Friday, February 09, 2007

Time Fly's

I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted anything on this blog.

I have been working really hard since January 5th and have lost 14lbs so far. So that has been a huge focus for me. I'm going to the gym 4-5 days a week and working out. That is fun. I found a Turbo Kick class that is local and a great price! So I am enjoying that!

In other news:
My good friend Turbo Kelly is kicking butt up in Canada. That is awesome and I'm very proud of her!
Nina is doing a whole lot of DIY stuff and I'm jealous! She is my hero! I want to use power tools too!
Another good friend of mine just found out she needs to have surgery on her shoulder. I'm sending healing vibes her way. The shoulder doesn't concern me as much as the knee, because they can't do much for her knee. :(
I have a group of friends who are all meeting in Ohio...yes, I said Ohio for the Polish Festival that goes on there in July. Sounds like loads of fun! I need to figure out a way to save money so I can get to these fun things. I know, you think polka doesn't sound like much fun. Think of it this way, beer, sausage and dancing with the best-est girls around! Now that sounds like my idea of fun! :)
Oh, and I almost forgot, Tam has a secret she isn't' going to share. Nope. Maybe Monday she said...So I'm just waiting for Monday! I have a hard time waiting! :)

My sister-in-law and I went to a Girls Party on Wednesday night. Oh My. Yes. It was one of those. I'm still giggling about it! Fun times. But next time I'm invited to one of those I'm going to make sure they are serving alcohol! That would be crazy!

No comments: