Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Meme This! (#3)

Meme with me at People are Strange!


PLOT
What's your secret TV show? The one that you don't tell anyone that you watch/like but do.
Family Guy Love it, my kids got me watching it and my husband just doesn't understand.

CHARACTER
Do you have good posture?
Yes I do. I used to dance and with that you learn posture.

THOUGHT
What are your three favorite blogs?
People are Strange (of course)
KellyC :)
Green Tuna
And when it's that time of the year Hamster Time is at the TOP of the list.

DICTION
How would you describe your taste in music?
eclectic. Very varied. I listen to everything from classical to jazz to opera to country to rock. I must have multiple personalities.

SOUND
Fingernails on the chalkboard. Annoying habit or pain inducing torture device?
hmmm. My brother in law scrapes his teeth on his fork or spoon. Drives me nuts.

SPECTACLE
Describe a family or work drama. With narrative
Oye Veh...Ummm. There is so much drama going on at work right now. We are negotiating a new contract and there are rumors and law suits flying every which way. Yeah. No fun. I can't really go into a narrative, but I can tell you that I don't trust my union president as far as I could throw her, and that biddy is HUGE! Nuff said.

No comments: