Thursday, April 20, 2006

OY VEY!

I may not be Yiddish, but I love that phrase! "OH PAIN!" yup. That's me right now.

Third day of head pain. At least today it seams to be only head pain. No dizziness or blurred vision, no slurred speech. I don't feel like I am in a fog either. Just a regular pain. I am going to work out tonight. But only the 20 minute TJ workout. I will be careful. I don't want to lose my balance and end up on my face. :)

I looked at my schedule and realized that I only missed one day. Tuesdays are my regularly scheduled day off. I worked it that way because I have evening meetings two weeks a month and Bunco on one of the other Tuesdays. So I would rather not have to work around that stuff.

I have also realized that I am getting my nephew tomorrow night. He is two years old and will be staying with me for a week. OY VEY! How am I going to get my house in order with a two year old running around?

Speaking of getting my house in order...I will be picking up a flat of flowers this afternoon to hopefully plant in my front yard! I can't wait. I have pretty grass now and I will have some pretty color soon too! YEAH! Anyone who is coming to my house party will see the pretty colors! Just don't look at the color swatches on the front of the house. Yes, we are going to paint. We have already picked what color we like the most, so you don't need to tell me which one you prefer! :) But if you want to tell me the bottom color is the best feel free to do so. If you like the other two, just keep it to yourself! K?

Who am I inviting to my house party? Good question. I keep coming up with more names. It's a good thing not everyone is showing up. My kids freaked when I told them I was going to invite my favorite peeps from BB. "Those axe murderers?" I told them Nina won't be in town. And she already know's where we live! So if she was going to kill us she would have already! Sheesh! :) They don't realize that all of my faves already have my home address. Hello, we have been talking with each other for two years or more! I think I know most of ya. And the rest I may be a little ascared to know. :)

So this weekend is planting flowers and painting the living room. I am not going to have time to paint the kitchen. Shoot! But I will clean the floors and hang the curtains like Dawn told me to! :) They are really cute curtains too. I just need to get them up.

No comments: