Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day, two, three, & four...

Day two went just as good. Actually better. I did the full Cardio Party. That was cool. I only had to stop once to catch my breath. Food intake is much much better and that makes me happy. This is such a mental struggle! Day three wasn't good. Food wise it was, but I needed to take the day off working out. Maybe the full cardio party was too much for my healing lungs. I was having too much trouble breathing last night to do much of anything. So I did dishes, picked up the living room, did some laundry and went to bed.

Today is day four. I didn't get up early to workout. My body is healing still and I realized that for the next week if I plan on working my body it's going to have to be at night. I just need the extra rest. So tonight I will do the 20 minute workout and then I will hit some abs. Probably only the standing part of it, so a 30 min. workout tonight. Along with really good eating today. Lots of veggies, some string cheese, lowfat yogurt, an apple, some lean turkey. I'm feeling pretty good about that. I have still had my coffee, a couple cups of black and a couple cups with fat free creamer. Loaded with sugar I don't need, I know, but I am limiting it.

I have not had enough water. I'm still working on it though.

No comments: