Wednesday, February 08, 2006

ARRRRGHGGGHGHGH!





I'm still sick. I hate this. My doctor just called me in some new stronger antibiotics. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. PPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH!

I did start my workout last night though. I did 10 minutes of the ab workout and then stopped. My hips and knees hurt so bad that I took a valium and went to bed. They feel better this morning, but my head is starting to hurt again, my throat is starting to hurt also. All this dang drainage. It just hurts.

I am scheduled to do turbo sculpt tonight. I will do my best. That is all I am asking of myself at this point. Actually, that should be all I ask of myself at every point, but most of us demand more from ourselves than we would from others. Go figure. :)

Tonight I will be perfectly happy doing a so-so workout. Just doing a workout is a huge step in the right direction.


I also decided to take some pictures of a coworkers flowers that were delivered here. They are so pretty I couldn't resist. So I am going to beautify my blog for the day. :) I can't wait for spring!

No comments: