Saturday, February 04, 2006

Day One Complete

I did it, while it wasn't at the buttcrackofdawn, I still woke up early and worked out. I did the TJ 20 minute cardio. That's all I needed. I realized that my lungs are doing better than I thought. I wasn't sucking wind as much as I thought I would and I completed the whole thing. Granted I did the lower impact version, but I still did the whole thing. And I remembered all the moves. That was good. :) Felt good to get it done and under my belt. Then I cleaned, went shopping for groceries, took the dog to the vet. All before 11am. :) Now I'm off to visit the local dog control, sign papers so Mela is officially ours and also to visit my puppies. They are still there cause they won't be available for adoption for a few more days.

Have a great day everyone. I'm off to the opera tonight with my daughters. That will be fun. We get to dress up fancy and go downtown for dinner and Macbeth.

No comments: