Saturday, June 25, 2011

Team Beachbody Coach Summit 2011

As you probably could tell by one of the videos I posted I went to an amazing event this last weekend in LA.  It was a summit for the Team Beachbody Coaches.  We are a growing group of people who are passionate about helping people become healthy and fit!  We are working to "End the Trend" of obesity in America one person at a time!

We had so many great trainings! My take a ways from this weekend were a renewed passion and mission to help as many people as I can in 2011! Beachbody is such an amazing company and they offer such great products.  I love knowing that what I share with others can change their lives forever!

Today we had our quarterly Super Saturday event.  We went over the announcements from last weekend.  First announcement was that next years Coach Summit is going to be in Vegas! June 22-24th.  So excited!

Also, new shakeology flavor coming this fall! Tropical! It's pink and delicious!

New P90X2! Yes, you heard me correctly! P90X2!  Preorders will start in August and deliveries are set for December.  You have got to go and check this out! Dust off your P90X or get yourself a copy and get ready for an amazing workout!

There are so many other updates!  Let's see...

Active Military members or their spouses can sign up as a coach for free.  The sign up fee and the monthly coaching fee is waived as long as they are active military! Cool beans!

The Success Club Team Challenge starts July 1! If you are a coach and are not on a team let me know, I know a few teams who are looking for some members. :)  I have my team! Team Rockin' Fitness is going to go all out!  Bring it!

Ok, it's late and I'm drawing a blank.  I will have to continue thoughts on Summit 2011 tomorrow!

Goodnight everyone. ;)

No comments: