Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting my Hair Did...Do'd...Done?

I'm so excited.  I scheduled a hair cut with one of my daughters best friends from school.  These two were inseparable when they were younger.  Oh the energy this girl had! And she is hysterical too. I'm looking forward to seeing what she is going to do with my hair! Strange thing is I'm not scared at all and I have no idea what I think we need to do with it.  My hair is a mess!  I am growing it out and it has no style what-so-ever.  I wear it braided or in a messy bun almost every day.  I'd love to be able to wear it down and not have it be this frizzy mess of hair but I am clueless as to what to do with it!

Strange since I have been cutting all my kids hair all their lives and my son actually refuses to let me take him to get it cut because they "always do it wrong".  Maybe he'd let Mary cut it.  :)

As you can tell I am going between a bang vs. no bang look.  I think I want bangs and get them and then never like them.  But I love them on other people!  I also have a very tall forehead so maybe bangs would be a good idea.  So, any suggestions?  Ideas?  Those of you who know me and have seen me what do you think?  I really do want to keep the length and continue to grow it out.  It hasn't been this long in years.  But at the same time I have issues with my hair being in my face.  Hmmmm.  Oh well.  Maybe I won't think too much about it and just put it in Mary's capable hands.  Jo and Charis' hair turned out really nice so I know she can work with colored aka damaged hair and wavy aka thick mess of hair types.  I'm in between.  I have color treatment damage and wavy mess! Good luck Mar! ;)

No comments: