Saturday, December 04, 2010

My Weekend with Tony and Carl...

This weekend in Portland we had what we call the Game Plan event for Team Beachbody Coaches.  We enjoyed the company of other coaches working to help people in our local are get fit physically and financially.  We also got to workout two days in a row with the man himself Tony Horton!  Yeah.  It was awesome.

I came away with some great ideas for reaching out to people in need.  After all that is why I became a Team Beachbody Coach in the first place.  I had been working out with Beachbody products since 2003 and telling everyone I knew about them.  I had been helping friends and family get healthy.  Why not take it a little further and reach out to more people?

I am sitting at my laptop tonight a little sore from yesterday's "Army" workout with Tony.  I guess he created this to help military get fit.  Nice.  Well if I did this workout for a few months I know I'd be in pretty good shape. :)

Today was yoga.  Not just any yoga but Tony style yoga.  Dude is insane.  I started doing the workout but had to stop.  I listened to my own body and knew I couldn't push it.  I had pushed it yesterday knowing full well I was getting sick.  Today I started really feeling it but was going to try and do yoga anyways.  Nope.  Didn't happen. At first I felt really bad.  Everyone else in the room was working out with just a few exceptions.  Those who couldn't were at least not dressed to workout.  I was dressed for it and not doing anyting.  Tony wouldn't even come to my side of the room so I could get a good picture of him.  He was disgusted with me too. ;)  But I got over it and I listened to myself.  I know it wouldn't have been good. 

So with that, I'm going to go to bed and get some rest.  I really want to be better by Monday.  I also need to follow up with a few people who are interested in Beachbody. :)

No comments: