Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Favorite Holiday Dish...

Ree over at the Pioneer Woman blog has asked us to tell her what our favorite holiday dish is in order to win this cool HP printer.  Even though I don't actually celebrate the holidays I thought that there are still some winter time dishes that I absolutely love. :) That should qualify right?

Since I love to cook I am having some difficulty narrowing down my answer to just one dish.  When I think of cold weather I think of soups/stews/roasts...anything that cooks low and slow for long periods of time.

On Sunday I made Ree's Italian Drip Beef.  If you've never tried this you need to.  I love it so much.  The flavors are even better a day or two later.  So good.

So head on over to The Pioneer Woman and let her know what your favorite "holiday" dish is! :)

No comments: