Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast!

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
I am not all that fond of bread. I do enjoy a nice dinner roll occasionally. Whole wheat preferably.

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
I end up having to buy pillows ever few months. I personally haven't had a new pillow in a few years. I like my pillow worn in. My kids and husband go through pillows like crazy!

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
OYE! My job requires me to be online quite often, but surfing? Hmmm. 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week, so in between 10-15 hours. OUCH.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
I don't recall. I can tell you my son reached a 104 temp once. I had him in a bathtub of lukewarm water to lower his temp when the Advil wasn't working. As a mom, I guess we forget about our sick times and remember the kids.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I eat better I feel better.

Feast along here: http://www.fridaysfeast.com/

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great feast. I love bread. Wish I didn't. My waistline would prefer that I didn't eat any carbs. Or fat. :)