Friday, October 20, 2006

Soccer balls and eyes do not mix...

Yeah. Exactly. When coaching little kids soccer do not, I repeat DO NOT bend down in front of them if they have a ball. Even if they are not suppose to be kicking the ball, they inevitable will. I am proof. I got nailed in the face with a soccer ball. OUCH. Now I have a damaged eye. We are hoping that with a week of keeping it dilated so that it doesn't spasm that it will get better. But I won't know for two weeks if this has worked.

Keep you fingers crossed. I'm already tired of being half blind. It would really suck if it was a more permanent thing.

2 comments:

KellyC said...

Dude, this will NOT be permanent! No way. I believe that.
I'm sure it'll calm down. In the meantime, you get to wear sunglasses all the time. People will think you're a star.

Mensch71 said...

Ouchie ba ba ba bah! Feel better soon. Hopefully they gave you good drugs, too.