Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Loving my workouts, hating not being able to do them!

I have been icky sicky for the last three days. I haven't been able to keep anything in my system what so ever. Now I am getting a really bad headache. I think I am a tad bit dehydrated. I obviously have not been able to work out. But at least I am not eating bad either. :) There is the silver lining. Chicken broth and warm tea will not make me gain weight. lol.

I'm off to go home. the doctors orders. Yeah, I've been trying to work while being sick. I don't know. I just can't admit defeat. I had a 12 hour day yesterday and tomorrow I don't have the option of being sick either. So there you have it. I have things that have to be done and I feel like I have to do them. I am not good at delegating. I think a lot of women have issues with that for some reason. We feel we need to do it all!

I'm not doing it all, I'm barely doing any of it.

5 comments:

KellyC said...

I am SLIGHTLY better now at letting others do things, but I still PREFER to do them myself.
I have felt crappy for the last 3 days, mayhaps just the end dregs of being sick trying to get out. Just bleah-y and yuck-y, nothing serious, but the energy is not there.
Hopefully, by Thursday night's class, I can busta move better. Today I did 3T and Round 21, and it went not too bad.

I'm working on learning the basic sides of Round 21 now, as that's what Winnipeg will be doing after Round 24.
I mean geezus, Rick James AND Jungle Love from Purple Rain??? Come on!

KellyC said...

so how come this always happens to me: I post here, and it says zero comments???
I'm a zero now???

web said...

I posted here twice and it didn't show up. I thought for sure I'd wind up with a double post. Nope. Zero posts.

I think what i was trying to say was, Feel better, Woo!

Unknown said...

Rick James & Jungle Love??? OMG, I have got to do round 21. How can you improve on perfection??? I know I am sick and a little out there but come on!

I'm feeling better today. But I had a glass of white wine with my soup and now I am really dizzy. WTF? A single glass of wine? I have really been ill.

Thanks for the well wishes Web and Kelly. I'm getting better. I think I will be able to work out on Saturday.

KellyC said...

Loving the blog, hating not having any new posts to read.

:P