Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HAPPY DANCE TIME...

Hubby is home, I'm so happy. Except for the fact that I had to go to work this morning and would have rather spent the day with him. I should have called in sick. :)

I'm happy they are both home safe and sound. My daughter was able to go across the border into Mexico. That was cool for her. She bought some neat jewelry. She got me a tinkerbell necklace. Interesting choice for me. :) Now I know that she knows I'm a total kid at heart, because I love it. :) She also bought the earrings my husband gave me. Funny, she found them and bought them, he paid her back. I guess he could think of anything to get me so he left it up to my daughter to shop. After all, the girl is good at shopping. :) She even had money left over. I'm impressed. A week in San Diego and she came back with money. She was always good with her money. Jo on the other hand would have spent it all the first few days. And probably on books. Then she would have had to find a way to get them home. Crazy girl. But I love her. And it could be worse. Books are good.

So Charis brought home a t-shirt and a necklace for PJ, a sweatshirt and a bracelet for Jo and a necklace and candle for me. She is such a good girl. :) Pat brought home two t-shirts for Charis...Wasn't she with him? A t-shirt and sweatshirt for Jo and a t-shirt and football shirt for PJ. That was cool. He looked at the t-shirt and said "that's tight." So I think he liked it. LOL.

I'm just glad that I don't have to do the single mom thing anymore. I don't know how people do it. With Jo working 20 minutes away and needing a ride to and from work, and PJ having football practice in the morning and evening it's just crazy. How am I suppose to work and get my kids to where they need to be? I ended up relying on my in-laws a whole lot. It's a good thing they live close and were able to help. I know they won't always be able to, but for this last month they were a real life saver.

No comments: