Thursday, May 18, 2006

Day 3!!!

I had a great day! I got home from work and made my family a nice dinner with chicken breasts and non fat yogurt. It was yummy. Fresh green beans were great!

Then me and my son took out two dogs for a walk up to the school and ran them aroudn the ball field for a while. Then we played on the playground. Which was a blast!

We came home and it was about 8pm, I decided it was cool enough to cut the grass, so I mowed the lawn, trimmed the edges and watered my plants. By that time it was nearly 9pm! OMG! It's late and I hadn't worked out yet! So I got my children to bed and popped in YBB live or what ever that video is. Now I had never done YBB, but I had watched it once and sniggered. I thought "this must be the corniest thing I have ever seen!" And they really believe all the stuff they are saying, which makes it even better. So I did that and really had fun. Surprisingly! I got into it and sweated up a storm!

Now I know it's not TJ, but I was in the mood for something a little funky I guess. :)

I'll do my turbo sculpt on day 4. :)

I feel like I'm back in the game. Why do I keep forgetting how fun it is to get off my ass and move?

2 comments:

KellyC said...

low maintenance = good
My hair is AWFUL and pissing me off.
My last haircut was not good, and I'm trying to let some more growth come in before going back.
I need to be a lot more specific this time, and not just let her start yapping and pulling out the razor.
My hair + razor = NOT GOOD.

And I know: I love that I weigh more than my husband, who is 6'1".

irish_robbie said...

Leann!! YAY for Day3!!!
I think its AMAZING that you did YBB today! Who cares if you change up your workout daily! You're moving, and you're eating well! As long as you get some good sleep and drink lots of water in addition you have the perfect mix going!!! You're gonna do freaking awesome and I wanna be here every day so I don't miss out on the awesome fun!!! :)