Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This Ain't No Migraine...

I'm telling you it's not. The doc was wrong. The meds don't' work. The pain comes and goes. The nausea comes and goes. Sheeeeit. I think I have a virus.

My oldest daughter called me from school today with the exact same symptoms. Her jaw hurts, her ear hurts, her sinus' hurt. She said the pain felt like a migraine/sinus infection. She would know about the sinus infection part. But I don't know if she has ever had a migraine. It couldn't be a sinus infection though because there is no drainage. My sinus' are not stuffed up what so ever. I can blow my nose just fine. But there is pain in the cheeks and the eyes. That is what is making her think of a sinus infection. The pain is like it, but there are no other symptoms.

I'm sure it will get better shortly. I'm on day 7. Started throwing up this morning. I know TMI. And I have a 12 hour work day today with a meeting tonight. UGH.

All I want to do is go to bed. So I am at work waiting for my doctor to call me back.

I hate bitching and complaining. It feels like that is all I have been doing lately. Sheesh.

2 comments:

KellyC said...

Dude, I sometimes feel like that too.
It's especially bad when you know that some of the people listening don't understand what it's like to live with migraines. I tend to feel crappy on more days than I feel good generally in my life, with migraines and other assorted stuff.
I think we all go through what feels like big periods of bitching about how we feel, and then it subsides for awhile :0)

Unknown said...

Thanks. :) You understand me.

OMG, I just realized that a crazy Canadian understands me...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just kidding. :) Nina understands me too and that scares me a whole lot more.