Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A week???

I haven't posted a single thing in a week. How could that be?

It must be this dang sick thing. Oh well.

I'm going to follow Tam and post the shows I watch on a regular basis, cause I got nothin else. :)

Sunday Night...nothing

Monday Night..House (love that show! although last night House kind of made me mad...wait, he makes me mad every show! That's why I love him!)

Tuesday Night...Nothing right now. Big Brother is usually on Tuesday nights though. When I was a kid it was Happy Days and Lavern & Shirley on Tuesday Nights! :)

Wednesday Night... Project Runway. Love it.

Thursday Night...Survivor and CSI

Friday Night...Nothing (sometimes What Not to Wear)

Saturday Night...Nothing

So I only have 4 shows I follow regularly? Weird. Here are shows I catch now and then and like:
$40 a day, 30 minute meals, Iron Chef America, While you were out, Designing for the Sexes, Design to Sell, Debbie Travis' Painted House, Miami Ink, Most Haunted. That's all I can think of right now.

No comments: