Monday, February 13, 2006

One of those spur of the moment things...


You know how you do that sometimes. Well, I did it yesterday. I took Charis, my 14 year old daughter in for a hair cut yesterday. She has super long beautiful hair and I don't mind trimming it, but as far as new layers go, I'll leave that to the pros. I'm sitting there looking at the pictures up on the wall and there is this cute little blond hair cut. I mean short and cute hanging up on the wall.

I have been growing my hair for locks for love for a long time, and at that point my hair was only to my shoulders. It had grown maybe 4 inches. I figured by the time I had enough hair it would be in such bad shape that they wouldn't take it. So I said, "I'm going to get a hair cut too. Just like that picture on the wall". The lady looked at me and said "that short?" to which I said YUP!

Soooo, all my hair got cut off. The back has curled up and is adorable, the front is long enough to almost put behind my ears. I was able to get up in the morning and spritz it with some water finger comb it and go. :) NICE! For the last 2 months all I could do is put my hair back in a braid, bun, or pony tail. I couldn't wear it down because it was this big poof of hair that looked bad.

So even though I may still feel ucky, my hair is cute, so that makes me happy. :)

No comments: