Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No more puppies




Here are a couple pictures. The first ones are when the puppies were a week old and the last one is last night. They were really ready to go.

On one hand I would like to say that I am sooooo glad that it is over. I was physically and mentally drained. They were overwhelming to say the least.

On the other hand I know a little piece of me will miss them. They were so adorable. And to see them grow from wee little things was a great thing to watch.

Now I get to go home tonight and disassemble the pen. Scrub my house from top to bottom. Get rid of the puppy stink. That is something I am really looking forward too.

And now that I am feeling better, bronchitis and sinus infection are clearing nicely, I think it may be time to do some clutter removal and wall painting. My husband is gone until mid-March I think. He has basketball games or practices 6 days a week, so I really never see him. I think it would be a great time to take all that extra time I'm going to have and do some painting.

I was adding up all the time I was spending on a daily basis on the puppies. It was amazing. I was spending at least two hours a day cleaning up after them and feeding them. That to me is incredible. No wonder my house looks trashed! Pat isn't home to clean and I'm busy raising pups! Not anymore!

I am going to be able to workout again. My lungs are opening up thanks to a great inhaler my doctor gave me with some steroids in it. The antibiotics are clearing up the sinuses too! YEAH! So I will have a clean house to workout in! I can't wait. And while I'm getting better it's a good time to use a little elbow grease to prep my walls.

No comments: