Monday, June 04, 2012

Last Lunch

This morning I made the last school lunch ever for my son. It was strange to say the least. Pat and I were figuring out how many years I've been making school lunches. We started with our oldest when she was in first grade and she decided school lunches were not for her and continued on through my second child and my last one. So all in all about 17 years of lunches have been made. Wow. That is a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! :)

My baby boy...
PJ now
My baby is graduating from high school! In 6 days! Man am I old. Here he is when he was probably 1st or second grade. Soooo cute! :) How did he grow up so fast though?

Looking at these pictures makes me realize he really hasn't changed all that much. He's gotten taller, he drives, he shoots a gun and he is looking towards college.

He is still my baby boy.  He will always be my baby boy. I love my baby...


No comments: