Saturday, October 08, 2011

NEW FIT CLUB!!!!

I am so excited! Today we had our first fit club at the North Clackamas Aquatic Park! I'd love to say it was a packed out class but I can't. :(  We have plenty of room and it's a great building.

We worked out to Hip Hop Abs this morning.  I wanted to keep it light and get us grooving.  Shannon Elkins is a great coach and we are working together to try and bring some free fit clubs to the Portland area!  There just are not that many around.

If you live in the Portland area and have wanted to check out some great workouts at a great price, fit clubs are free, then come on down to the Aquatic Park next Saturday at 9am and start your day off right!

We will be sampling Greenberry Shakelogy after the workout too!






1 comment:

Rai said...

I'm a fan of morning Yoga, personally.