Saturday, August 13, 2011

What to Expect at a Fit Club

I've had a lot of people asking me about my fit clubs and what they can expect if they come to one.  Most of the time it's people who haven't worked out in a while or at all and they are afraid they won't be able to keep up or will actually not be able to do the workout.  Sometimes they are more fit and aren't sure they will get a good workout and it may be a waste of their time.  I can tell you how my fit clubs work.

First, I always workout in the front of the class and I will do the modified moves so that everyone who needs to see modified moves knows how to do them.  I also let people know before we even start that everyone is at their own fitness level.  If you have to slow down, then slow down, if you have to just march in place then march in place.  Just don't stop and sit down.  Don't ever do that!  There are times you will see me stop and walk around in a circle while getting a drink of water.  That is perfectly fine.

It's important to be patient with yourself.  You will not know the workout if you have never done it before.  You will still burn calories by moving.  You won't look stupid going the wrong way because most everyone else is too!  Just relax, enjoy and celebrate the fact that your body is in motion! You are doing something good for yourself and you are sampling many wonderful Beachbody programs!  This is why Fit Clubs are sweeping the nation!  You can go online to Beachbody and enter your zip code into the fitness club finder on the right side of the page and visit one near you.

Please give your local fit club a chance and visit it! You may do a workout you don't enjoy one week and the next week find one that you really love.  Because we don't all like the same types of workouts Beachbody has created lots for us to try!  It's time to start sampling programs and see which one works for you!

If you are interested in finding out more about Beachbody visit my page!

No comments: