Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fit Club Push!

I had my Fit Club tonight!  I decided to push myself and see where my back was.  We did ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Intervals.  This is a 45 minute butt kicking workout!  I pushed and my back is happy!  No aches, no pain, no twinges.  I was afraid that it would be good during and then an hour or so later it would start to stiffen up.  NOPE!  I took care of myself, I stretched, I did some yoga and really focused on working out the kink and it seems that it worked!

I'm so happy! HAPPY DANCE TIME!!! WooHoo! ;)

My girls really pushed themselves hard too!  I am so proud of them.  Mary has been with me from the beginning and she is so awesome!  I have some regulars who have been out the last couple weeks and I miss them so much!  I can't wait to get my full crew back again!

Next week is KenpoX from the amazing program P90X!  I look forward to hitting this one hard too!  LOVE MY FIT CLUB!

No comments: