Sunday, January 09, 2011

Team Beachbody Kick Off Event

Yesterday I had the wonderful pleasure of attending an event for Team Beachbody in Vancouver Wa.  Just a short hop, skip and a jump away from where I live.  I am so excited for what 2011 is going to bring for coaches with Beachbody.  Amazing promotions, great trips and incentives along with the best support of any business I've ever seen!  Where else can you go where everyone is working towards the same goal?  Where you aren't feeling like a fish in a see of sharks ready to be devoured?  I feel support even when I am not with my "team".  My team is not local so I hang out with others who are coaches with Beachbody.  Do they have a personal gain in helping me reach my goals? No!  They don't! They make no money if I am successful!  But do they still want me to be successful?  Yes! You know why? Because we are all trying to end obesity and help others get healthy!
I know there are those people who feel that Beachbody is all about the income.  All about the money.  I know some people get involved as a Coach simply because of the money but after working with the business and seeing the change in others lives they are able to help make happen they start to change their thinking.  You can't be successful in this business if you don't care about helping people get healthy.  You really can't.  How can you support a company and grow a business if you don't support the founding principals of this company?  I guess that is the reason I am so excited about being a Team Beachbody coach.  I have been around this company since late 2002/early 2003.  I've seen the growing pains, I've seen them become the business they are today and it's exciting to watch.
I am just ecstatic to see what 2011 holds.  I'm excited to talk to those who what to make a change and who want to build their own Team Beachbody business.
2011 is going to be a fun year. Yup. :)

No comments: