Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

So, where exactly did 2009 go? I'm still trying to remember it! It's all a blur! I guess that could be a good thing though. There are parts I'd rather not remember to tell you the truth and there are parts I will never forget.

I signed on to be an Independent Beachbody Coach in April of 2009. I am glad I did but now I need to put some gears in motion and start really reaching out to people to let them know that there is help and there is hope. We don't need to be fat, unhealthy and unhappy. We can put ourselves first for once. If you are anything like me you have let being a mom, wife, coworker, partner, etc. take control of your life. You haven't sat down and said "what about me?". Seriously, that sounds pretty selfish doesn't it? You read it, you say it out loud and it's selfish. But if you don't take 30, 40, 60 minutes for yourself every day to make you healthy then it is going to effect everyone else in your life.

It's important to realize that you are worth it! You are worth that little bit of time you need to set aside to give yourself to workout and be healthy. There is no more excuses!

Do you realize how many programs Beachbody offers? There is one for everyone! From those with type 2 diabetes to those who just finished a marathon! You don't believe me? Visit my website and take a look! www.beachbodycoach.com/leannwoo. If you have questions on any of the programs give me a call or e-mail me. I have personal experience on most and lots of friends who have done the ones I haven't. I'll try and answer any questions you have.

I would love to say I'm not in this for the money and it's only about getting healthy, but seriously, we all know that would be a lie! I know someone who once said that all their profits would go to charity and I just had to chuckle. But, I have been a coach with Beachbody since 2003. Many years prior to it becoming something I was paid to do. so yes, I have been doing this for years without monetary benefit. Now I am able to tell people about the wonderful workouts I do and all the help I get from going online at beachbody and I get paid to do it.

Sounds interesting doesn't it? I am very excited to help others find their dream and achieve it! What job could be better? I don't know.

No comments: