Monday, April 27, 2009

Shakeology...

Yes, you heard me right. Shakeology. You may not know what this amazing phenomena is. If you haven't tried it you will be in for a delight.

Imagine finding the most nutritious drink that actually tastes good! One that all of your family will drink! AMAZING. Now I hemmed and hawed before purchasing because I kept seeing the price. The more I thought about it the more I realized that the price wasn't as expensive as I thought. Roughly $4 a glass. Seriously? Come on, how many people spend that every day on their coffee? Shouldn't I be happy to spend this on my family every day? Every day know that I am sending my kids to school and my husband to work with all their vitamins, minerals, probiotics and superfoods they need? Yes. I. Should.

So I broke down and bought two bags of it. Chocolate and Green Berry. I got the packages on Friday. I immediately opened the Green Berry and tried my first shake. YUMMM. Saturday was the Chocolate...a word of advise, don't mix it with chocolate milk...it kind of defeats the purpose and makes it way too chocolaty! Even for my chocoholic hubby! :) So on Sunday it was the chocolate with some raspberries thrown in. Now that was absolutely wonderful! My 15 year old loved it too. This morning it was the Green Berry with blueberries and Orange Juice. Talk about tasty!

Carl blogged about it on his blog, Chalene did the same on hers! Check them out! If you want to know more drop me a line.

No comments: