Monday, January 02, 2006

Funky Sweat!

I had totally forgotten what it felt like to get down and sweaty. You know that feeling when you have had a really awesome workout. You really feel like you deserve that recovery drink! I am so excited to be working out again. I haven't gotten the go-ahead from my doctor, but my body is feeling much better. The workout felt good, I kept it low paced, but still sweated up a storm!


I can't wait to see what this year has in store. I was so excited in fact, I went out and bought myself a new workout outfit! I am feeling better, I hope to be looking better too! Hubby will turn 40 this year. I would hate to have him turn me in for 2 -20's. Just kidding honey...I know you wouldn't! You couldn't afford too! HA! :) Love ya! ;)

I am also excited to see how awesome my friends will be looking by the end of 2006. I just know this is going to be a good year!

1 comment:

KellyC said...

I'm with ya. I think we're all going to do just awesome in 2006!