Thursday, December 29, 2005

My Baby!

Ok, so I don't celebrate Birthdays, but I do mark the occasion. My baby turns 12 today. That makes me feel very old. I have gray hair, crows feet around my eyes and laugh lines around my mouth. I think that having the aches and pains from the accident and then not being able to work out have made me feel even older!

But it's all going to change. A little Clairol Nice 'N Easy #104, a little Turbo Jam, and a nice hot shower should do the trick! LOL!

My son got to pick where we would go for dinner last night and he picked the local pizza place. Good stuff too. I can remember a time when I would have had 4 pieces of the stuff. Now 1 1/2 pieces will fill me up. Maybe that is because I build a salad that is DABOMB! Enough for two, hubby and myself both eat it. :) Lots of veggies. He gets lots of dressing on his side, I don't on mine. It looks funny, but works out great. And another thing I have noticed. I drink water with my dinner instead of pop, wine or beer. That helps a lot too.

I can't wait to see what this year brings with my ever so funny and wonderful son. Not to mention my girls. They always bring a smile to my face. I'm a very proud mamma!

No comments: